(Last Updated: 9/21/2111:06AM)
We have 9mm ammo in stock! $39.99 a box + tax for 50 rounds, or $199.95 $179.95 + tax for 250 rounds (price drop only while supplies last).
Masks Required Again Per the State of Illinois
We are open from 10:00am to 6:00pm every day
Calibers below available to "Buy Now" can be bought online, and picked up in-store. All other calibers are available only for range users, gun purchasers, and training class students.
|Caliber (FMJ's)||Price||Daily Limit||In or Out of Stock|
|9MM 50 rounds||$39.99||
|9MM 250 rounds||$199.95
|.380ACP 50 rounds||$49.99||1 Box||In Stock|
|.38SPL 50 rounds||$54.99||1 Box||Out of Stock|
|.357MAG 50 rounds||$49.99||1 Box||In Stock|
|.40SW 50 rounds||$35.99||No Limit||
|.45ACP 50 rounds||$43.99||5 Boxes||In Stock
|.223REM or 5.56MM Brass Case 20 rounds||$14.99||2 Boxes||In Stock|
|.223REM Steel Case 20 rounds||$13.99||5 Boxes||
|12G 00 Buckshot 2 3/4" 5 rounds||$12.99||No Limit||
Ammo inventory and pricing is subject to change due to rapidly fluctuating availability, and manufacturers vary.
If you are looking to buy a gun we encourage you to check out our online shop to see what we have in-stock. You can buy online and pick up in store, or make an appointment below if you would like to come in to take a look at what we have. Sales are available for walk-ins but we encourage you to make an appointment to ensure we have staff available and to avoid long lines. Masks are no longer required, and we are no longer taking temperatures at the door.
Make an Appointment Below
- Gun Rentals are available for range users in 9mm, 40sw, 5.56mm, 12g, and 20g, but gun rentals in other calibers are only for classes and private instruction at this time.
- Private Instruction is available.
- FFL Transfer services are available by appointment only.
- Special Orders for some firearms are available but may experience extreme delays.
- FOID and CCL application assistance is temporarily not available due to an issue with the ISP website.
- Gun appraisal, trade-in, and consignment services are available by appointment.
- Customers with storage lockers do NOT need an appointment and just need to let a Maxon staff member know what you are here for when you arrive.
- The gunsmithing department is not able to accept work at this time.
The range is FULLY open!
Reservations are no longer required but will be prioritized over walk-ins. Lanes are limited to 3 people at a time. Reservations help us prevent overcrowding, and save you time by keeping lines short. 👍
If you have already made a firearm purchase recently and are waiting to pick up:
We know many of you are frustrated with your delayed background check approvals.
But approvals are slowly coming through so please just give us time to get your approval, and then contact you by phone to schedule a pick up date and time that works for you. The state seems to be running about 3-4 business days behind at the moment. If you have not heard from us within two weeks after your purchase please send us an email with your name, when your purchased, and what you purchased to firstname.lastname@example.org because we may have the wrong phone number for you.
- Gun Pickups are by appointment and we will contact you when your background check approval comes through.
- If you have already purchased a firearm and have made an appointment with us by phone or email to pick up please be on time.
- We will have staff at the entrance to guide you.
Due to high call volumes there may be long wait times to speak with a staff member by phone.
Please contact us by emailing email@example.com for any questions or concerns. We are doing our best to respond to everyone in a timely manner, but please bear with us. We can assure you we want to assist as many customers during these uncertain times as we can.
We have also activated our chat function on every page of the website now. Please reach out to us anytime by clicking the icon in the lower right hand corner, and we will respond as quickly as we can.