We decided to take the new M&P 9 M2.0 Compact out for a spin and we were surprised by how well it shoots
The M&P M2.0 Compact is the newest addition to the M&P polymer pistol line. The inventory manager wanted to give it a try and was so impressed by how it shot we all ended up taking a turn. We are not sure if it is the new trigger (which had been significantly improved), the aggressive grip texture, or just the overall improvements made to the platform that makes it shoot so accurately but this is definitely a new, improved M&P.
Overall the size is more similar to a Glock 19 than it is to the original M&P Compact. Not only did this improve the feel of the grip, but it also added another three rounds to it's capacity increasing it from 12 rounds to 15. The texturing of the interchangeable palmswell grips is aggressive though, feels a bit like sandpaper but we'll get used to it.
Come and shoot it and see for yourself, it's already in our rental fleet. We think you will be just as impressed as we were.
Features of the M2.0
• Low barrel bore axis reduces muzzle rise and allows for faster aim recovery.
• 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim.
• Four interchangeable palmswell grip inserts for optimal hand fit and trigger reach - S, M, ML, L.
• Aggressive grip texture for enhanced control (SERIOUSLY AGGRESSIVE)
• NEW M&P M2.0 crisp trigger with lighter trigger pull.
• Tactile and audible trigger reset.
• Accurate 1 in 10” twist M&P M2.0 barrel.
• Extended rigid embedded stainless steel chassis to reduce flex and torque when firing.
• Armornite® durable corrosion resistant finish.